Tools and Supplies:
Protein container empty
Wood chisel sharp
This is a continuing of my other post on how to hold your painting brushes. Heck this would work for anything resembling pencils, but it was designed for art brushes.
This post shows the six steps to creating two art brushes holder one standing up and the other lying on its side from the same protein containers.
Step 1: Fig.1 through fig.3 shows the tools for this project. Fig.1 shows the empty protein container. Fig.2 shows the red spray paint used on this container (also seen on other post). Fig.3 shows the UTC-100 electric soldering gun.
|Fig.2 Red |
|Fig.7 Sharp chisel|
|Fig.8 Rings |
Fig.10 Side view
|Fig.11 Top view|
- How to Make a Brush Holder from a Yoghurt Container
- How to Make a Red Brush Holder from a Protein Container
- Part 1 of 6 - The Parts and Tools
- Part 2 of 6 - Template and Cutting
- Part 3 of 6 - Top and Bottom Fit
- Part 4 of 6 - Drilling & Assembly
- Part 5 of 6 - Painting
- Part 6 of 6 - Final
Note: Light in Dark Artwork assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any Artist projects. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-